Saturday, September 29, 2012

PowerPoint(Terrific)

     For my SEDU183 class I was instructed to create an educational PowerPoint for any grade level I wanted to teach.  I picked a Kindergarten classroom. The point of the PowerPoint was to create a lesson for the students to help them learn.  The lesson that I did was a mathematical lesson on learning shapes. Within my PowerPoint the students had the opportunity to learn different types of shapes and were able to explore what they can make out of shapes.  For this PowerPoint project, I referred to two websites.  These websites were Shapes Recognition Practice and Shapes Crafts.  Both of these websites gave helpful tips to help Kindergartners learn their shapes well having fun.

While I was making my PowerPoint I learned alot. I learned how much time it takes to make a resourceful PowerPoint and how creative and fun one can make it.  When I got the chance to review my classmates Power Points I was impressed.  Their presentation of their Power Points was very interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment